Friday, 20 February 2015

Whakawhanaungatanga



We have been learning all about whakawhanaungatanga and what it means. We think it is all about getting along better, including everybody and being in a team.

When we are showing Whakawhanaungatanga we will :

 
See:  people sharing and noticing other people

Hear:  kind words, encouraging words like "ka pai", "good job”, “can I help?"

Think about: about other people, listen and share.


Task: Listen to your buddy and learn some things about them. Work together to create a poster sharing what you have learned about each other. Remember to practise using encouraging words, to share ideas and to notice how you your buddy might be feeling. 

 Success Criteria:     
  • I used kind words.
  • I listened to my buddy and found out something new.
  • I shared my ideas with my buddy.
  • I show whakawhanaungatanga in and out of the playground.

Reflection
I used kind words.
 



I listened to my buddy and found out something new.
 



I shared my ideas with my buddy.
 



I show whakawhanaungatanga in and out of the playground.
 


I show whakawhanaungatanga when: in class time, to listen to the teacher and I share the discovery pirates.

It was hard when: it can be hard to share when I want the pirate.


I really liked: it is fun.

Kerri Thinks
 


Brodie, you notice when people need help and you try to help, getting a teacher or another person if you need to. You use kind words and you love to share ideas with us. You do a great job sharing the discovery equipment and it can be tricky when someone wants your favourite pirate. Remember to take turns so you all can have a go.
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment